Watch wallets w/ feed
- Add wallet watchlist
- Show a portfolio/performance tab of recent sells (hard to be fully accurate but info is still info)
- See a list of recent transactions they have done and be able to filter if it was a transfer/mint/purchase/sold. Including a gas indicator (how much gwei they paid alongside the max and priority fee)
- Be able to select (multiple) and hide certain transactions
- Show which marketplace it was bought or sold from, whether it was through LR, X2, Gem, etc.
- Add certain alerts when the wallet has performed an action, a checkbox of things to include. Alerts via web/desktop notification or even integration with Discord.
- Be able to see a bubble analysis, almost like breadcrumbing where you can see the link between high usage wallets and each showing their address/ens and clicking it directs it straight to etherscan
- Show a P/L or net of in and out from NFTs (not including transfers)
- Be able to see rarity of certain NFT related transactions (the rank of the NFT they bought or sold - if applicable)
marked this post as